Teatru Salesjan Programme Coordinator
Employee to perform full-time duties as Programme Coordinator, on an 18 month contract, at Teatru Salesjan, Tas-Sliema, which is in partnership with Arts Council Malta through the Cultural Partnership Agreement 2017-2019.
Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, the Programme Coordinator will plan and conduct arts programmes and events for Teatru Salesjan. The Programme coordinator will work in a team including volunteers, draw up budgets and develop procedures, to ensure the implementation and success of programmes and events at Teatru Salesjan.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of cultural programmes and events at Teatru Salesjan;
- To develop and strengthen networks with different entities and audiences that would collaborate with Teatru Salesjan;
- To contract artists and/or companies for initiatives organised by Teatru Salesjan;
- To administer agreements with artists and/or companies wishing to hire the premises;
- To organise the operational requirements for events in the calendar;
- To coordinate and communicate with the Theatre Management (who oversee the operations of the organisation and building) in providing all the information of scheduled events;
- To be responsible for the overall marketing strategies of the cultural programmes and events organised by Teatru Salesjan;
- To develop comprehensive reports on ongoing programmes and submit summary reports to the Board of Directors;
- Manage the portfolio of funding partners, including government and private entities. Engage with funders and maintain excellent relationships;
- To prepare, administer and monitor annual programme budgets and sponsorships;
Applications including a covering letter and curriculum vitae are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 11th 2018.